The Advocado’s Loyalty Engagement Wheel is a comprehensive framework designed to help businesses build and maintain strong customer loyalty. This framework outlines a range of strategies and techniques that businesses can use to engage with their customers, build trust and create lasting relationships.
The framework is based on a wheel concept that outlines the different stages of customer engagement. The stages include attracting customers, engaging with them, converting them into loyal customers, and ultimately, retaining them for the long term. Each stage requires a different approach, and the playbook offers practical advice on how to achieve success at each stage.
Before we dive into the framework itself, let’s see how this framework actually came about.
The Evolution of Advocado’s Propritory Loyalty Engagement Wheel
With more than 6 years of serving thousands of top brands in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Australia, we have developed a proven set of strategies and procedures. These strategies, or framework, enable brands to effectively convert prospects into customers and customers into advocates.
To fully comprehend Advocado’s proprietary Loyalty Engagement Wheel, it is crucial to understand a customer’s journey with your brand.
Customer Journey Pyramid: A customer’s journey with your Brand
The customer journey pyramid is a model that illustrates the different stages of engagement that a customer may go through with a business. The five stages of the customer engagement pyramid, starting from the base and moving upwards, are:
- Suspects: These are individuals or businesses who may have some interest in the products or services that a business offers, but have not yet engaged with the business in any meaningful way.
- Prospects: Prospects are suspects who have taken some action to engage with the business, such as visiting the business’s website or social media pages, attending an event hosted by the business, or providing their contact information in exchange for access to information or resources.
- Customers: Customers are individuals or businesses who have made a purchase from the business. They have demonstrated a level of trust and confidence in the business by exchanging money for goods or services.
- Regulars: Regulars are customers who have made multiple purchases from the business and have established a pattern of loyalty. They may also refer others to the business and provide valuable feedback or suggestions to improve the customer experience.
- Advocates: Advocates are the most engaged and loyal customers. They not only continue to make purchases from the business but actively promote it to others through word of mouth, social media, and other channels. They may also provide feedback and suggestions to the business and may even be willing to defend the business against negative comments or criticism.
How this Framework affects a customer’s journey with the brand?
Advocado’s Propritory Loyalty Engagement Wheel Framework allows brands to help their customers climb up this Customer Journey Pyramid. Meaning, this framework converts suspects into prospects; prospects into customers; customers into regulars, and regulars into brand advocates.
Now that we know why the framework is so important, it’s finally time for us to spill the secrets.
Advocado’s Proprietary Loyalty Engagement Wheel Explained!
The framework consists of a three-part cycle process – Reward, Know, and Engage – which help your brand develop enduring relationships with your customers with ease.
See how some of the top F&B brands in Singapore are using Advocado’s Propritory Loyalty Engagement Wheel Framework to achieve great customer loyalty.
Stage 1: Reward your customers
Rewarding customers is the first step in the three-part cycle process of Reward, Know, and Engage that can help your brand develop enduring relationships with your customers.
Rewarding customers by offering incentives, perks, or benefits is a way to show appreciation for their business and encourage loyalty. By offering rewards, you create a positive experience for your customers, which can encourage them to continue doing business with you and even refer others to your brand.
Rewarding your customers can be a great way to both attract them to your brand and collect customer data. For rewarding your customers seamlessly, and make your stage 1 of consumer engagement successful, it’s advisable to engage in a Loyalty-CRM program. Advocado is Singapore’s leading cloud-based loyalty CRM program. Check out the features here.
Stage 2: Know your customers
Knowing your customers is a crucial aspect of running a successful business. By understanding your customers, you can tailor your products or services to meet their needs and preferences, and ultimately increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
When you reward your customers in stage 1, you also collect their data in the form of transaction history. Tools like CRMs help you to collect your customer’s data and understand their preferences, needs, and behavior.
Use the data you collect to create customer personas or profiles that represent your typical customers. These personas can help you better understand your customers’ motivations and preferences.
Stage 3: Engage your customers
So now that you have your customer’s data and you understand their personas, its time to engage them meaningfully to bring them to your business again and again.
Engaging customers refers to the process of actively connecting with your customers and building a relationship with them that goes beyond a simple transactional interaction. It involves creating opportunities for interaction and communication between the customer and the brand, with the goal of building trust, loyalty, and brand advocacy.
The successful execution of this stage helps your customer move upwards in the customer journey pyramid.